Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shawinfra

Reset tv with new remote problem help me

So we bought a TV off Facebook and the seller can't removed the tv from their account we we factory reset it. Now I did buy a remote from Walmart since the tv did not have one but since reseting the tv we cannot get the remote to connect and I can't use the app since I have to set the tv up to use wifi. The remote will turn off and on the tv but nothing else and I have no idea what to do to fix this. The remote does not have a pair button at all. The tv is a tcl with roku tv.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Reset tv with new remote problem help me

Hi @shawinfra,

A warm welcome, and thank you for posting here at the Roku Community!

We understand you're having issues connecting your remote. We're happy to help. To provide you with the best resolution possible, can we try to identify your remote?

Once the information has been gathered, we'll be able to help. We'll appreciate your response regarding this matter.
All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.