Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kafritz

Remote sensor on TV acting wonky

When using my remote, sometimes the TV accepts the command, sometimes it doesn't.  Sometimes, it's like I'm holding the key down continuously, but I'm not.  I've replaced the remote's batteries, tried a different remote, unplugged the TV, held the remote's on/off button for 30 sec, powered TV back on.  Nothing has helped.  This continues to happen no matter what.  Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Remote sensor on TV acting wonky

Hi @Kafritz,

Thanks for joining us here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about the problem with your remote, and we apologize for the wait for our response.

You seem to have already gone above and beyond in terms of resolving the situation.

We'd like to know when you started and how long you have been experiencing this. In addition, could you also share with us the serial number of the device with which it is paired?

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.