Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rca roku TV is stuck in recovery mode

I was watching TV on Saturday and all of a sudden my TV rebooted itself and has been stuck in recovery mode no matter what I do. I have pushed the reset and eventually it will take to the screen where I can choose my language and connect to Wi-Fi with the offered options to update,restart or factory reset. When I click the update it appears to complete and then puts me in the loop of turning on and off and then returns me to the same screen with the same options. Same if I choose restart or factory reset as well. I have also tried using the flashdrive but it says my current version is more up to date and a downgrade is not allowed. I've left the TV unplugged for a day,left it plugged in as well and tried all of the troubleshooting options suggested in the community that I have found with absolutely no luck or change. I have also rebooted my router and modem along with the TV to no success or change, no other devices I own are having any issues.Version is 81F.04E12221A                               Serial # is YK00K2002796                           Device ID is KK488K002796                         Hardware iD is 8511X                                     RCA model is RTR3260-B-US        That is all the info that I got and like I said it just cycles through no matter what i have tried back to the purple recovery mode screen. Any help would be appreciated if there is any to be had 🙂

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.