Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bornlate58

Problem with specific frequencies when using antenna input, audio bleed from Roku live tv programs

Two issues; when receiving ota, channels 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 (abc 7 San Francisco), picture will pixilate at random times during the day sometimes for a few minutes, sometimes hours!  Also, if I am on the Roku app and select Antiques Roadshow, if I do not leave it for another program, then select antenna, and turn off tv, in the morning as I turn on tv there is a flash, screen goes dark and the audio from Antiques Roadshow from previous evening is running!!! I can push reset button and get back to normal.  I think the digital tuner is going bad... Erik

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.