Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Prime video language settings

Jump to solution

I just checked on a FireTV stick, a Google TV device, my computer, and my phone. There is no difference. Rizzoli and Isles is via Max or buy. I have no idea what type of Prime subscription you must have.

0 Kudos
Billybunga
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

You didn't answer the question, and I have same problem. Ninja turtles movie, says available in many languages audio, but when you play, only has single track English. How do I enable the other languages??!! Catalán please 

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Not certain what wasn't answered.

For your movie, EXACTLY which TMNT movie do you mean (title and year), as there are many. We need that to see if it can be duplicated.

And remember that Roku is not responsible for apps other than The Roku Channel. It's up to Amazon to make sure listings match what is actually available.

0 Kudos
Billybunga
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It was in kids section, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutant Mayhem. Cartoon movie 2023. In computer and iPad app, we can get catalán version. On Roku, only English (single track) shows up, even though movie info says multiple languages available. 

Just curious why it would work on iPad but not through Roku app?

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I just checked on my Roku, and it is there. Remember in Prime you have to up-arrow from the timebar and then choose "Audio & Languages". You can't use the asterisk menu like most Roku apps.

1000029714.jpg

Billybunga
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Vale, gracias!!

Yes that did work, tricky with the extra clicks. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.