Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menu Sound works, but ACTUAL audio doesn't work

Jump to solution

The beeps and stuff from the menu works. But playing a movie, online or with a CD and there is NO audio. Not even at 100% volume there is no audio.  We have tried reseting the TV, and turning it off and on again. We made sure its not on mute.  Why can't we fix it????

0 Kudos

Re: Menu Sound works, but ACTUAL audio doesn't work

Jump to solution

We have a Roku Hisense TV.  When trying to use YouTube or Netflix on the TV itself we have no audio. When we plug in our PS4 and try to watch a CD, again we have no audio. But the TV itself is making audio because we can hear when the button moves to a different part, and when we click on stuff the tv beeps.

0 Kudos
KKR

Re: Onn roku tv - no volume on any channel

Jump to solution

Thank you sooooo much. My tv working now

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I was having the same issue and I found that if you open the settings by pressing the star button on the remote  while your show is playing and go to the Volume Mode option. Change the mode to “off” and then back to “leveling”. This should take care of the issue for the time being but I have to repeatedly do this every time a new episode starts or I change the channel. I’m gonna contact Onn today and see what they say. I’ll keep you guys updated.

0 Kudos
Denise51

Jump to solution

@shentelm77 wrote:

I was told it happens when there is static in the power...unplug from wall hold power for 30 seconds and plug back in. It worked for me.

It worked

0 Kudos
dogsledder

Jump to solution

I had the same problem. I tried EVERYTHING. Finally, I reset the whole TV. That worked. 

Go to Settings. Then go to Advanced system settings. Then go to Factory reset.Then go to Factory reset everything.  Then follow directions.

It is so frustrating when this happens. It is due to some bug in the TV programming. I wish they would fix it.

0 Kudos
dstamp

Jump to solution

Thank you so much for posting this! This was the first thing that popped up when I Googled it and it worked! It saved me so much time and a mental breakdown over buying a t.v. with a brand I've never heard of

0 Kudos
Loislane

Jump to solution

Go to options and then volume mode set it to on.. mine did this samething and this is how i fixed it.

0 Kudos
xxx2228

Jump to solution

Leveling seems to be the only way my sound DOES work. Ugh 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Works for me 

0 Kudos