Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex27
Reel Rookie

Re: Onn Roku tv. Software won’t update.

Jump to solution

@Corashcar , I have wired internet. Y tv is in factory mode. When I hold for 30 seconds or mire, appear a screen with « onn. Roku. TV » but not message of update. The screen trmained for 2 hours, no movemnt. How was thst for you?

0 Kudos
Babyzeep
Reel Rookie

Re: Onn Roku tv. Software won’t update.

Jump to solution

As my earlier post, I had to hold down the reset button until the Recovery Screen came up. After that, I was able to factory reset my TV, re-establish internet connection and update. I believe the key is to get to the Recovery Screen. I can't remember how long I kept the reset button pressed down for, but I would just keep it pressed until you get that screen. My Recovery screen was purple. Good luck!

0 Kudos
Wangui

Re: My Onn Roku TV will not update

Jump to solution

Deekman, thank you so much I was able to get it working following your instructions after failing to getting working for two painful days and everything is working well now. I'm grateful. 

Deekman
Reel Rookie

Re: My Onn Roku TV will not update

Jump to solution

No prob! Glad I managed to help someone.

This issue drove me nuts

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.