Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3rdofjuly
Reel Rookie

Onn Roku TV Replacement: My Onn Roku TV got damaged and it only shows black screen

Jump to solution

My Onn Roku TV got damaged and it only shows black screen. Can I asked for a replacement?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Onn Roku TV Replacement: My Onn Roku TV got damaged and it only shows black screen

Jump to solution

Thanks for sharing this here in the Roku Community, @3rdofjuly!

We understand that you are asking for a replacement for your Onn Roku TV. We'd be glad to assist. 

For additional support regarding your TV, we strongly suggest that you get in touch with ONN Customer Support. Their knowledgeable team is equipped to assist you with any questions or concerns about the replacement process and warranty details for your television. They will guide you through the necessary steps to ensure you receive the help you need.

We hope everything will be sorted out for you soon. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Onn Roku TV Replacement: My Onn Roku TV got damaged and it only shows black screen

Jump to solution

Thanks for sharing this here in the Roku Community, @3rdofjuly!

We understand that you are asking for a replacement for your Onn Roku TV. We'd be glad to assist. 

For additional support regarding your TV, we strongly suggest that you get in touch with ONN Customer Support. Their knowledgeable team is equipped to assist you with any questions or concerns about the replacement process and warranty details for your television. They will guide you through the necessary steps to ensure you receive the help you need.

We hope everything will be sorted out for you soon. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.