cajun1955
Reel Rookie

One You Don't Read About Everyday

So I bought a GREAT 50" Samsung plasma TV, from 2008!!  I purchased a new Roku Model 3930RW Express.  Everything fits and works incredibly well.   The SOUND works TOO WELL at times.  Everytime I boot up the TV Roku BLASTS its introduction!   If I allow it to move on to boot up into YouTube, same BLAST!   Does NOT do this on any other apps.   I've learned to "deal with it" by muting the TV until everything has booted up.   However, YouTube sometimes still BLASTS its volume, when I change to YouTube and try to watch something there.   

This stuff is ANNOYING as **bleep**, for ME.   But I also live in an apartment, with paper thin walls and neighbors on both sides!  I'd like to stay in good terms with those neighbors AND keep the 50".

I've contacted Samsung, only to be told that they can offer nothing or being ignored.   I've worked through all of the possible fixing tweaks I've found on line.  Nothing 

Is it Roku?  Is it YouTube?  Is it a 2008 TV TRYING to work with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Roku, and YouTube, without complete success?

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.