Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Roku TV TCL Black Screen on display

Having the same issue with my tv. Unplugged multiple times and tried the reset and nothing has worked. 

Thelmpshow
Reel Rookie

Same here! It was working fine a few days ago then nothing! 

svnitparas
Reel Rookie

Same here… was working a couple of hours ago but getting a blank screen now…. How to fix?

svnitparas
Reel Rookie

Model TCL 55S405 Led TV (2017)…. Never had this issue before but now am unable to get it work

Plzfixmyscreen
Channel Surfer

It's something in the software doing it, then, clearly. We're all having the same issue and it happened to all of us at the same time. Clearly something nefarious going on on their end....

0 Kudos
Plzfixmyscreen
Channel Surfer

I also jinxed myself. The "Reset" worked for one day and the screen went black again. I can still see with a flashlight and sound still works; so, clearly it's the software. There needs to be a class action put together.

TonyaMc

• Hi @Danny,

I have the same black screen and no resets are working. I have a 43" TCL Roku TV 4 Series S431. Hitting the buttons for tracker ID, I can only assume it created one. Done 06.01.23 @ 9:45 pm. Still can't see screen even with flashlight.

@RokuDanny-R 

0 Kudos
Thelmpshow
Reel Rookie

Still not working for me either. I called the manufacturer and there is nothing they can do. 

0 Kudos
steinein
Channel Surfer

I am still fighting with them.

Idea: Does anyone know an influencer who can make a big public stink on our behalf? That kind of negative press would get their attention.

Ivbouys
Binge Watcher

Hmmm...

0 Kudos