Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
An713
Channel Surfer

[OS 11.5] Dynamic Wallpapers/Themes on Roku TV

I just noticed  my dads old TCL 4 series that i dont use often recieved a update not too long ago that now allows it to have ''Dynamic wallpaper/themes where the wallpaper now is animated in the background on the roku home screen.  as soon as i saw it i thought it was pretty cool. i currently have the TCL 6 series r625 at my house but i dont have this neat feature. Any word on when we can expect this in a future update? thanks!

8 REPLIES 8
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Dynamic Wallpapers/Themes

@An713

Thanks for the inquiry.

When you go to Settings > Theme > Wallpapers, you do not see any options for Dynamic wallpapers? What Roku OS are you currently running (this can be found in Settings > System > About)?

Please keep us posted and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

I have a TCL 5 series A118 x Roku tv running os 11.5.0, and there is no option for the dynamic wallpapers.

My series 5 A119X version 11.0.2 also doesn’t have the option, i am very interested to know when the update comes out 

Scottt1174
Roku Guru

Re: [OS 11.5] Dynamic Wallpapers/Themes on Roku TV

Have you found out anything about this? I also have the R625 65”.

An713
Channel Surfer

no i havent heard anything yet, everyday im still checking my tv for a new update hoping that they add this feature to my tv though😞

0 Kudos
An713
Channel Surfer

thats correct i dont see this option for dynamic wallpaper. do you mean the sofware version?  its 11.5.0 Build 4235-88.

An713
Channel Surfer

hey looks like they added the dynamic wallpaper feature yesterday to the r625

0 Kudos
azirafaelsish
Reel Rookie

I don't have that feature either. I'm not sure when they'll add it in a future update, but it would be awesome to have. By the way, have you tried using any HD wallpapers on your Roku TV? They can make the home screen look even better.

0 Kudos