Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Channel Guide Info incorrect

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @StevenCee.

We'd like to know which app or channel you are referring to showing the incorrect information so that we can forward it to the appropriate Roku team for validation and to fix it as soon as possible. If you can provide us with a photo or video, that would be a big help. In addition, which movie, TV show, or series are you referring to, and in which app or channel are you streaming it regarding the show's storyline ending? Are you referring to the credits part of the show? 

We'd like to know more about how we can help. The best course of action will be suggested once we have a better understanding of the situation. We'll be anticipating your response!

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

HELP Guide has been wrong the entire time we’ve had this tv. 

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AngelaWalker,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We'd like to know more about the issue that you are referring to so we can further assist you. Can you please elaborate on what wrong details it was giving you? Can you send us a photo for reference?

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
StevenCee
Roku Guru

@RokuCarly  Hi, I had written down a few channels, but can't find it. I do know that nothing listed in the  "Filmrise Action" channel is what plays. It shows certain movies on the schedule, but I've yet to see even one played, that shows up in the guide. 
As for the storyline endings in . . .  I'm talking about the storylines written in the Channel Guide. It begins to give a description, then just cuts off, and shows the three periods. It seems like there should be some way to read the rest of it, no?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @StevenCee.

Thanks for raising your concern.

Would you mind sending us a photo or video of the concern you're referring to for reference? In addition, are you referring to the Filmrise action Free movies & TV or the Live TV of it? Also, if you want to read the whole description, you can select the movie or TV show you want to watch and then press the star* button to see the rest of the details. 

We'll be looking forward to your response as we are glad to assist you with this.

Best regards,
Carly 

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
StevenCee
Roku Guru

Not sure why a pic or video is necessary, just go to the channel guide, find Filmrise Action on the live Roku Channel Guide, look at what's playing, there's never any correlation! It's not an hour off, the movies shown are NEVER the ones listed in the guide! I'm actually amazed the station, or Roku hasn't corrected this, as there's no point whatsoever in listing a bunch of movies at specific times, and none play at the times shown...

0 Kudos