Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yanila
Reel Rookie

ONN Roku TV issues with channels - crashing and loss of audio

Jump to solution

My tvs did update on the 5th to version 9.4.2 and ever since my live tv doesn't work at all. My Roku channel kicks me out without even opening as well as my Wapa.tv. youtube keeps losing its audio... And this is on both my ONN Roku TVs... Because the other brand tv works fine... Please help... Chat support was unable to help.

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: ONN Roku TV issues with channels

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

We believe this issue has been resolved. Please try to perform a manual update on your Roku TV to the latest update and check to see if you are experiencing an issue.

For more information about how to check for a manual update, visit our Support page here: How do I update the software on my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Yanila 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku TV brand and model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)

With more information we will be able to investigate the issue further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Yanila
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you Danny,

Here is the information you requested...

Roku TV 8522X
onn. model 100012589
Serial# YK00Y3432893
Device ID LD700Y432893
SOFTWARE OS/VERSION 9.4.2 build 4063AN
The channels this is happening on is the live tv, Roku Channel- version 2.9 build 42 and the waps.tv channel version 1.2 build 39.
The tracker ID is 93-493-261... 

Please note that this exact issue is happening on the other onn Roku TV I have, but not on the other brand tv I own... Thank you.

0 Kudos
Yanila
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I tried this too... But it's still not working.

0 Kudos
Yanila
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I want to let everyone know that the new update to Roku fixed the issue my live tv is working now...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
jordan57
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Fixed my issues as well!

0 Kudos
Wes_Luce
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’m on version 9.4.2 4063 and am having the same problem, but when I go to system update it says it’s up to date, any ideas?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have the same issue my ONN Roku TV the Roku channel will not launch all my life Channel 4 will not launch Roku help and troubleshooting channel will not launch how do I fix it

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

We believe this issue has been resolved. Please try to perform a manual update on your Roku TV to the latest update and check to see if you are experiencing an issue.

For more information about how to check for a manual update, visit our Support page here: How do I update the software on my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator