Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rennie-wytch
Reel Rookie

ONN ROKU TV Will NOT STAY ON

Jump to solution

This started earlier this afternoon the TV turns itself off we've unplugged it we've done everything that we knew to do and it's still not working you'll turn it on and a split second it goes off. I've contacted them I've emailed them I'm just going to get another TV this is ridiculous the only thing I haven't tried was the factory reset which is going to be my last thing tomorrow. Does anyone else know why this is happening.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ONN ROKU TV Will NOT STAY ON

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Rennie-wytch!

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. We'd be happy to suggest some steps and help you contact the right support.

Modify your screensaver start time

The screensaver start time specifies how long your device must be idle before the screensaver is displayed. Under Settings > Theme > Screensaver start time

Disable Bandwidth Saver

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select Network
  4. Select Bandwidth saver
  5. Choose Off

If the issue persists, we highly recommend reaching out to ONN Support, as they manufacture their own player hardware. We only support the running software operating system of your ONN Roku TV.

You may contact them here: ONN Support

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Rennie-wytch!

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. We'd be happy to suggest some steps and help you contact the right support.

Modify your screensaver start time

The screensaver start time specifies how long your device must be idle before the screensaver is displayed. Under Settings > Theme > Screensaver start time

Disable Bandwidth Saver

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select Network
  4. Select Bandwidth saver
  5. Choose Off

If the issue persists, we highly recommend reaching out to ONN Support, as they manufacture their own player hardware. We only support the running software operating system of your ONN Roku TV.

You may contact them here: ONN Support

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rennie-wytch
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Found the Bandwidth  server turned  it off and it worked for about 20 minutes then turned itself off .

0 Kudos
Rennie-wytch
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have contacted Roku they said that it's a hardware issue I had to send them all these pictures I've done everything that everyone suggested and it's still turning on and off itself and there are times it'll turn itself on then off then on then off several times I could count 10 times in a row that it's done that. I'm just going to buy a brand new TV because I don't think I'm going to actually hear from them at all

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.