Sneevlet

No sound at all on my Vizio tv

I'm having the same problem with no sound on my Vizio TV using Roku.  I have tried all of the troubleshooting suggestions, multiple times.  I have no problem using the Roku on my LG TV.   One time the audio issue seemed to resolve itself and came on for a while.  I paused a movie in one of the apps and when I returned about 10 minutes later, the TV and Roku were off.  When I powered it back up, the audio was gone again.  Has anyone else experienced this and found a resolution?   The issue of no audio happened when I set up Roku to use it the first time.  When setting up the voice remote and confirmed the model of TV, it asked if I could hear music, but there is no sound at all. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No sound at all on my Vizio tv

Hi @Sneevlet,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

You have mentioned that upon trying the Roku device on the LG TV, the issue is no longer persistent. This could mean that issues may lie within the Vizio TV rather than the Roku. However, to confirm, kindly try to unhook the Roku player on the Vizio TV and hook it to a different HDMI port. Click and hold the reset button on the Roku device, and try to set it up. This should fix the concern.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos