Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BabyD40

No remote but need to set up my ONN ROKUTV

So I have a ONN Roku TV... I lost my remote, So how do I get my TV connected to Wi-Fi without the remote? 

Daisy Lipscomb
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No remote but need to set up my ONN ROKUTV

@BabyD40, it's not possible unless the TV has an Ethernet port and you can use a wired connection and even then I'm not sure.  You can get a Roku voice remote at stores like Target, Best Buy, etc., or get a universal remote that supports Roku TVs.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Countrykel111
Reel Rookie

I lost my remote to my onn tv and it's not set to my Internet now how can use my phone as a remote to do that free

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Sorry, it's not possible.  You can either configure your Wi-FI to match the last network the TV connected to (same SSID/network name and password) or get a remote.  Most universal remotes support Roku TVs or you can get a remote from Roku.

Roku TV Remote | Replacement Remote For Roku TV | Roku

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.