Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Razzledazzlem
Reel Rookie

No coaxial input in settings.

I have a Roku TV but there is no Rf or antenna or anything like that in inputs. Everything else is there. I have had this TV for three years and it has always been plug and play.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No coaxial input in settings.

Hi @Razzledazzlem,

Welcome, and thank you for posting.

We understand your concern regarding the input settings. We'd be glad to assist. Could you elaborate more on the concern so we can provide you with an accurate resolution?

1. When did you start having this issue?
  2. Could you specify what Roku TV is this? (Hisense, ONN, TCL, etc.)
  3. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we'll recommend trying a system restart with your TV. You can refer to this support article on how to perform a system restart on your Roku TV.

Kindly keep us posted.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Razzledazzlem
Reel Rookie

Hello, thank you for your interest. It is a RCA ROKU Tv. Usually when I add a new device it just shows up on the home page so I never had the need to look at the input link. I just added a HD antenna and expected it to show up. When it didn’t show up I went to the inputs to connect it. There is no input for cable, antenna, coaxial, RF or anything else that could be it. I can change the name to antenna but it still says HDMI underneath and the antenna still doesn’t work. 
let me know if you need any other information. 
                    -Ray

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for elaborating on this concern, @Razzledazzlem.

We're happy to look into this further.

Is this the first time you have tried to use this particular external device on your TV? If not, was it working properly before?

Additionally, Please be aware that when you plug in an external device on your Roku TV, you can directly find it on your Home screen. 

Navigate on your Home screen and press the upward button on your remote; it will be labeled as HDMI 1, HDMI 2, or AV. Furthermore, here's our Support article to further help your Roku TV to recognize the external device.

Let us know how it goes! We'll be looking forward to your update. 

Kind regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.