Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jduff43

New Roku Brand TV has vertical and horizontal lines

Jump to solution

Out of the box my new TV has a red vertical dotted line on the left side and Black horizontal line across the entire center of the screen.  I am looking for option to replace the TV.  The TV was bought over 60 days ago and just opened due to moving in to a new place.   Appreciated assistance to have this replaced and how. 

model 55R4AX. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: New Roku Brand TV has vertical and horizontal lines

Jump to solution

Hi @Jduff43,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

We understand that you're having display issues with your Roku TV. We'd be glad to assist.

We would suggest that you give the following steps a try:

1. Power-cycle your Roku: Unplug it from the wall power outlet and plug it back in.
  2. Restart your Roku TV: Go to Settings > System > Power (if you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step) > System Restart.
  3. Last resort, factory reset: Go to Settings > System > Advanced system settings > Factory reset.
We hope this fixes the issue. Keep us updated.

Best regards,
Janadee
Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Jduff43,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

We understand that you're having display issues with your Roku TV. We'd be glad to assist.

We would suggest that you give the following steps a try:

1. Power-cycle your Roku: Unplug it from the wall power outlet and plug it back in.
  2. Restart your Roku TV: Go to Settings > System > Power (if you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step) > System Restart.
  3. Last resort, factory reset: Go to Settings > System > Advanced system settings > Factory reset.
We hope this fixes the issue. Keep us updated.

Best regards,
Janadee
Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jduff43

Jump to solution

Hello Janadee

i have tried all of these steps already and this did not resolve the issues with either of the lines.   Looking for the next steps on replacement.  I have all packaging still as well.   

Thank you. 

Joe 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.