Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kamikohoshi
Reel Rookie

My screens Dimmed while being on normal brightness, can still watch TV but it's very hard to see

I've tried to restart, unplug, I don't have live TV connected to it.  It's on the brightest setting, aswell. What do I do to return it back to normal or is it just old?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My screens Dimmed while being on normal brightness, can still watch TV but it's very hard to see

Hi @Kamikohoshi,

Thanks for making your first post here in the Roku Community!

We'd like to help you out regarding this and help you understand better. Could you tell us when did you start seeing the issue occur? How long have you been using this device? 

In addition, could you tell us if this issue affects the rest of the channels on the platform?

Let us know more about this, and we'll look into it further.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.