Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TomGo

My roku tv wont let me change the light level for any app

Jump to solution

I cant Chance the light level in any App on my roku tv please help me its too dark that I can see anything

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My roku tv wont let me change the light level for any app

Jump to solution

Hi @TomGo,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out about this issue. We'd be glad to assist you. To confirm, is this an issue when you're accessing an app, or does it happen even when you're on the home screen? 

For troubleshooting you may begin with a system reset by navigating to Settings > System > Power > System restart. Then you can try to follow up on how to adjust ambient light sensing on your Roku TV system.

You can also check for additional information on how to improve image quality using picture modes on your Roku TV system.

Let us know if the suggested steps work.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My roku tv wont let me change the light level for any app

Jump to solution

Hi @TomGo,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out about this issue. We'd be glad to assist you. To confirm, is this an issue when you're accessing an app, or does it happen even when you're on the home screen? 

For troubleshooting you may begin with a system reset by navigating to Settings > System > Power > System restart. Then you can try to follow up on how to adjust ambient light sensing on your Roku TV system.

You can also check for additional information on how to improve image quality using picture modes on your Roku TV system.

Let us know if the suggested steps work.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.