Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carrieh77

My roku has sound but no picture I have three TVs with roku and this is only happening on one

I am having the same issue, none of the troubleshooting has worked. Sometimes when I try to turn it on now, it’ll flash screen for half a second then stop. It’s only 3 years old. Hisense 75” tv. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3

Re: My roku has sound but no picture I have three TVs with roku and this is only happening on one

I'm having the same problem. My screen went black during a movie and still had sound. I've tried unplugging it, the reset button and nothing has worked. My tv is less than a year old and hasn't been dropped or damaged in any way. Someone please help 

0 Kudos

Re: My roku has sound but no picture I have three TVs with roku and this is only happening on one

I’m currently experiencing this… i unplugged it and reset it but nothing has worked.. i hear the sound but can’t see anything 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Mrsflowers86, if your TV is less than a year old it should still be under warranty.  Contact the manufacturer (TCL, onn, Hisense, etc.).

Where to get support for your Roku TV™ | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos