Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mxchellev

My ONN Roku Tv won’t turn on and it’s brand new!!

Jump to solution

I bought my RokuTv in January/February. I barely took it out of the box maybe 3 weeks ago & hung it on my wall. The tv has been working fine, till today. I get home from work & the little red light isn’t on. I unplugged it, connected it to a different outlet, & i held the reset button. But it still WONT TURN ON! I don’t know what else I could do. I’m afraid to return it just for the fact that it has my information & login stuff already.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My ONN Roku Tv won’t turn on and it’s brand new!!

Jump to solution

Hi, @Mxchellev

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing this information with us, and we understand the issue you're having with your Onn Roku TV. There seems to be an insufficient power problem on your TV. For this matter, we recommend reaching out to Onn's support directly and inquiring further about the issue you have encountered. Roku TV manufacturers provide direct support with their TV models, and they'll be able to assist you further.

When contacting the TV manufacturer, you may need your TV model number. If you cannot find this information on the back panel of your Roku TV, use your Roku TV remote and go to Settings > System > About.

You can reach out to them at onn Roku TV support

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Mxchellev

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing this information with us, and we understand the issue you're having with your Onn Roku TV. There seems to be an insufficient power problem on your TV. For this matter, we recommend reaching out to Onn's support directly and inquiring further about the issue you have encountered. Roku TV manufacturers provide direct support with their TV models, and they'll be able to assist you further.

When contacting the TV manufacturer, you may need your TV model number. If you cannot find this information on the back panel of your Roku TV, use your Roku TV remote and go to Settings > System > About.

You can reach out to them at onn Roku TV support

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
HandyT

Jump to solution

I have the same TV the “ ONN Roku tv it’s a brand new as well it doesn’t wanna either l. How can I replace it please?

0 Kudos