Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tdman56

My Home screen channel tiles are missing

When I turn on my device, all I see is the red Roku screen with Roku TV in the upper left hand corner and time in the upper right.  I press the home button on the remote and there are no channel tiles or icons present so I can go to live TV.  I have tried a factory restart a few times etc., but nothing works.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Home screen channel tiles are missing

Hi @tdman56,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We acknowledge your Roku TV concern. We'd be glad to help and investigate this further.

Could you tell us when the issue started? Also, could you send us a photo of the running issue? Lastly, could you try pressing and holding the reset button at the back of the TV for 10 seconds just to check for improvements?

Please keep us posted with your findings.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.