Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Motion Smoothing out of nowhere

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
zuma

Jump to solution

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi Carly,

I have been experiencing this issue since my TCL OS was updated to version 13.0.0. I would like to share the details you have asked via a private message, however, I can not find the option to send a private message when I follow these steps:

If you prefer to send it via Private Message, kindly select my username and View Profile, and on the right side of the page, select Send this user a private message.

The right side of the page only shows the avatar and badges, and under the Contact Me container it only shows an online status indicator, the date last visited and the options to "friend" or "ignore." Am I missing a step?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.