Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rkuser9
Channel Surfer

Re: Missing letters on main screens

Jump to solution

12.5.0 build 4178-29

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

@Rkuser9,

Thanks for your prompt response!

If you're still experiencing this issue right now, could you share with us the screenshot of it so that we can take a closer look into it?

Keep us posted!

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rkuser9
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

1000010697.jpg

1000010696.jpg

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

@Rkuser9,

Thanks for sharing this information, and we'll take it from here.

Please share with us the details below.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

Once we have this information, we'll be able to forward it to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
bartcrowe
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still no fix it is very frustrating to have to reset the device every time I want to open a new app. I have told numerous friends and family to avoid buying Roku products because of it. 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @bartcrowe,

We regret to hear about your experience and we appreciate you for reaching us here in the Roku Community.

If this issue is still ongoing on your end, please do share with us the details requested right above your post. We'll be able to assist you from there.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rkuser9
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yes, it's incredibly frustrating. I've tried every trick that's been listed and nothing works. I have noticed that on my two cheap roku devices this never happens, only on.my expensive roku's...which makes me even more angry.

0 Kudos
Rkuser9
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hi @RokuERey @Re

Here's the info you asked for

1000010705.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

@Rkuser9,

Thanks for the update!

We'll forward this to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation. Once information is available, we'll make sure to forward an update here.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Muirchu

Jump to solution

System software IS up to date and still having issue.  Also issue seems to be getting more frequent. 

0 Kudos