Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solku

Issues with new RokuTV sound screaching cutting out bass signal.

I bought a new TCL roku TV 55S555 because my previous TCL roku just went black and unresponsive. 

This TV has had weird audio issues since I got it. At first it would have these audio errors that were screaching... think about audio glitches in songs from Limewire in the 2000's... I tried to see if that was my Sony Soundbar by using the Audio to my phone with the bluetooth hookup but it's doing was doing the same thing, so that's definetely an issue with the TV. Now the audio is having odd issues where the sub and stereo sound will cut out and it sounds like a mono type coming from a tin can. If I unplug the TV i think it works for a bit but it always comes back. Please help! I tried an LG tv and absolutely hated it so I took it back to get back to Roku but now I'm frustrated with this one! 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Issues with new RokuTV sound screaching cutting out bass signal.

Hi @Solku,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about the sound issue with your Roku TV. 

Have you tried contacting TCL support yet to inquire further? We'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can reach them here: https://support.tcl.com/us or at 1-877-300-8837.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.