EdK53

Issues with Roku audio? (ROKU AUDIO)

Jump to solution

I have been experience this static problem, too.  My Roku Ultra is connected to my Samsung TV.  No external sound systems are in play.  I am usually watching YouTV thru the Roku app.   To clear this up, I restart the Roku unit via software restart option.  This works for a day or two and then returns.  

In that my TV is wall mounted it is not convenient nor easily accessible to change the HDMI cable. 

Is there any solution from Roku on this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Issues with Roku audio? (ROKU AUDIO)

Jump to solution

Warmest welcome here in the Roku Community, @EdK53!

Thank you for raising your audio concerns with us and we sincerely regret the experience. No worries! We're here to find you the best resolution possible.

In this instance, may we know if this is an isolated concern through the YouTube TV app alone? Does removing the app (navigate to your Home screen, move to the right, highlight the app, press Star*, then select Remove channel), performing a system reboot (Settings > System > System restart), and reinstalling it (navigate to your Home, scroll and select Store, look for the app, then press Add channel) helps you resolve this issue? 

In the meantime, kindly highlight the app and then press the star* button on your remote to update it.

We'll be anticipating your response as we are more than eager to find you with an accurate resolution. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Warmest welcome here in the Roku Community, @EdK53!

Thank you for raising your audio concerns with us and we sincerely regret the experience. No worries! We're here to find you the best resolution possible.

In this instance, may we know if this is an isolated concern through the YouTube TV app alone? Does removing the app (navigate to your Home screen, move to the right, highlight the app, press Star*, then select Remove channel), performing a system reboot (Settings > System > System restart), and reinstalling it (navigate to your Home, scroll and select Store, look for the app, then press Add channel) helps you resolve this issue? 

In the meantime, kindly highlight the app and then press the star* button on your remote to update it.

We'll be anticipating your response as we are more than eager to find you with an accurate resolution. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Meros

Jump to solution

Las plataformas como Netflix, YouTube Spotify y otras se quedan sin audio entonces he reiniciado restauración de fábrica 🏭, de audio reiniciar el internet ya he creado dos cuentas más y sigue osando eso con ROKU :(. Que mal servicio 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.