Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nick18

Re: Multiple roku subwoofers

Jump to solution

Please add the ability to pair  2 subwoofers to the system.  It would make sense for business.   More money.  And would make it sound so much better. 

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Nick18,

Saw your post!

Feel free to stop by the 'Suggest feature' section of the Community share any other thoughts at https://community.roku.com/t5/Suggest-a-Feature/bd-p/Wishlist 

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
trent2

Jump to solution

I would gladly buy another Roku Subwoofer if I could pair both! Please consider adding this feature.

JBChewy
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

ME TOO!!  I WILL buy a second subwoofer as soon as that functionality is available!

Seems pretty simple to me 🤔

JBChewy
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

🤔 or maybe a 15" sub?

JBChewy
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I WILL buy a second Roku subwoofer as soon as that functionality becomes available!

TrooperDada326
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Why on earth would anyone need to subwoofers hooked to one TV? Unless this is not for home use

JBChewy
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I used to have my TV hooked up to two 600 watt amplifiers and four 15" woofers and two 12" woofers.

I watched Jurassic Park on that system and to say the least; it was very impressive.

So watching with my Roku system didn't measure up, how could it. 

I'm just trying to recreate the thunder of my old system, and I think having two to four subwoofers would help.

My old set took up half the room and wires everywhere. I don't want to go back to that. I like the Roku concept, I just think it has room for improvement.

I really like my soundbar pro, my four speakers, and the subwoofer. I expect/hope, within a year, Roku will acquiesce to our wishes.

TrooperDada326
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I have the Roku Wireless Speaker with the Roku Wireless Subwoofer. It’s extremely loud and if you want more bass just turn it up. My bass is set to 4, treble set to 6, normal sound mode and leveling on. The system shakes the foundation of my 2000 sq ft home. I also use it to stream music. 

0 Kudos
FlyDawg

Jump to solution

@TrooperDada326 wrote:

Why on earth would anyone need to subwoofers hooked to one TV? Unless this is not for home use

Are you kidding? open your box bru. this is a complete home entertainment system. Music, TV, WWW... why would anyone even consider not having more bass? Different strokes I guess. However, for the life of me I can't imagine what it would hurt you if the capability was there? that being said, perhaps you're in the wrong thread?