Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deliusfan
Channel Surfer

Hulu app not showing correct next episodes

Hulu has suddenly stopped functioning correctly, and I've even checked for updates and deleted the app to try to fix; episodes keep showing the previous one watched (or earlier, like it's locked on a particular episode), even if you let autoplay advance to the next one (I usually cancel autoplay, but I've noticed even that isn't working properly, it's still going on, now to the next episode anyway). I also have a "watch next" of an episode 1 of a series I finished over a year ago just showed up out of the blue and I can't get rid of it, even clicking thumbs down, removing it from "my stuff", it's still there. Also a random sports program that I turned on midway live, it's still there to keep watching (live sports never showed up in the continue watching feed that I can recall in the past). So I now have to go to episodes and manually find the next one. Has anyone else run into a similar issue? 

Apologies for any typos, I'm typing this on my phone. 

3 REPLIES 3
dpotts
Reel Rookie

Re: Hulu app not showing correct next episodes

I’m seeing this too. Just started a couple of weeks ago. 

Qwq1
Binge Watcher

Yes And some TV Seasons Are not on the APP unlike their website 

I have to use my PC to watch TV shows that's not on my TV's APP ON HULU

If it's not one thing it's another

JohnDeer
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, Community users!

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We see that you're experiencing incorrect content on the Hulu channel. You may want to contact Hulu's support directly and let them know about this issue. Channels on the Roku platform are maintained and developed by the channel providers themselves. Thus, contacting them can address this issue, as they will provide a workaround and a fix.

We hope the best for you.

Regards,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.