Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chutyas5

How to put TCL Roku tv to sleep when using a Roku stick?

Jump to solution

My TCL was a bit slow so I’m using a streaming stick and everything is working except the stick can’t turn on the tv’s sleep timer. I can use the tv’s remote to press the option button which will pull up the tv options so I can set the sleep timer. I’m using a voice controller with shortcut keys but the options are limited. I also have an Alexa but it doesn’t seem to know how to enable the sleep timer. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to put TCL Roku tv to sleep when using a Roku stick?

Jump to solution

Hi, @chutyas5 

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you reaching out for support regarding setting a sleep timer with your Roku TV, and we'd be happy to assist. Please note that sleep timers are only available with Roku TVs.

For further information, you can be guided in this support article at How to use a sleep timer to turn off your Roku TV.

We hope you find this information useful, and if there's anything we can do to assist you further, let us know.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to put TCL Roku tv to sleep when using a Roku stick?

Jump to solution

Hi, @chutyas5 

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you reaching out for support regarding setting a sleep timer with your Roku TV, and we'd be happy to assist. Please note that sleep timers are only available with Roku TVs.

For further information, you can be guided in this support article at How to use a sleep timer to turn off your Roku TV.

We hope you find this information useful, and if there's anything we can do to assist you further, let us know.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos