Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: How to fix Roku TCL TV that's stuck on recovery mode screen

Jump to solution

Hi @itsmejenni,

Thanks for your post.

We're sorry to hear this has been your experience. If those steps don't help, as suggested we recommend contacting your Roku TV manufacturer. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. For a list of Roku TV manufacturer's contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
illtww
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Needs the mainboard replaced.....

Pull the back of the TV off and match up the #'s of the mainboard with one on Ebay.  This is what fixed my POS TCL/ROKU Tv. 

Should take 15 mins max to get to the board.

0 Kudos
Granny102
Reel Rookie

Re: Never ending Recovery Mode Screen

Jump to solution

How did you contact TLC to get a technician to come to fix it. If there is a link online or a phone number please post it.

0 Kudos
Granny102
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Please post the link or the phone number you used to have a technician come to you location to fix the Roku TCL tv. Thank you

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Granny102,

Thanks for the inquiry.

You may contact your TV manufacturer directly to report any issues and request additional support. 

You can reach them here: TCL Support or at 1-877-300-8837.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Marie333

Jump to solution

The TLC TV is stuck in recovery mode and will not take my password for my fiber-optic Wi-Fi guy hit the reset button on my Wi-Fi unit and it still won’t take the password I just wanna open the screen and I can use my Direct Tv but it won’t open the screen unless I put in the correct password

0 Kudos
ladkii

Re: UPDATE! Never ending Recovery Mode Screen

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem!

https://panoramacharter.ltd/
https://19216811.bid/attwifimanager/
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: UPDATE! Never ending Recovery Mode Screen

Jump to solution

Hi @Marie333 @ladkii,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We recommend starting here to troubleshoot issues with Recovery Mode on our Support page: How to use Recovery Mode on your Roku TV™ | Official Roku Support

If the issue still persists, we suggest contacting your Roku TV manufacturer. For a list of Roku TV manufacturers' contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV 

Let us know how it goes!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Michlleb

Jump to solution

My roku tv is stuck on recovery mode and when entering my wifi password on phone home wifi and mobile hotspot the TV won't do anything I have had the TV made 2 months please help I've tried the reset button the back multiple time and not will work 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Michlleb

Thanks for the post.

For more information about troubleshooting a Roku TV in recovery mode, we would recommend checking out the Support page that @RokuMary-F has provided in the post above.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos