Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BK41

How to find my Roku devices

Jump to solution

Help me find my devices. I have one that’s says master bedroom, one that says living room and one that says bedroom.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to find my Roku devices

Jump to solution

Hi @BK41,

Welcome, and thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community!

We understand your inquiries about locating your Roku devices. Please be aware that when you activate your Roku streaming player or Roku TV, you can choose a name and location for your device.

This helps you manage multiple Roku streaming devices in your Roku account, the Roku mobile app, or when using AirPlay or screen mirroring.

It may have been during the activation, or someone in the household may have updated the name of your Roku device. Visit our Roku support for more information on how to update the name and location of your Roku device.

We hope it helps! Please let us know if you need additional assistance.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to find my Roku devices

Jump to solution

Hi @BK41,

Welcome, and thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community!

We understand your inquiries about locating your Roku devices. Please be aware that when you activate your Roku streaming player or Roku TV, you can choose a name and location for your device.

This helps you manage multiple Roku streaming devices in your Roku account, the Roku mobile app, or when using AirPlay or screen mirroring.

It may have been during the activation, or someone in the household may have updated the name of your Roku device. Visit our Roku support for more information on how to update the name and location of your Roku device.

We hope it helps! Please let us know if you need additional assistance.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.