Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulb1

How do I change my wi=fi network & related password

I am upgrading my internet and have a new modem with related network decription and new password.  How do I chane my Roku account?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How do I change my wi=fi network & related password

You don't have to do anything to your Roku account.  On your Roku device, go to Settings->Network->Set up connection->Wireless and select your new network.  You need a working physical remote (i.e., not the app on your phone).

How to connect your Roku device to the internet using Wi-Fi or Ethernet | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Angela74
Channel Surfer

Re: How do I change my wi=fi network & related password

I want to know the same thing the answer given is not accurate at all.  I can't do anything with my boxes with new wifi they are now just paperweights. Garbage. 😡🤬 I have 2 old Roku Express', and a brand new one. I'm about to toss them and switch to a better product that's not so **bleep** finicky. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.