Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
liljackie
Reel Rookie

How do I adjust color saturation/change color settings?

The color on my TV is too saturated and I can't find any way to adjust it. I don't see anything in the main settings menu and a few youtube videos I watched say to press the asterisk button during playback. When I do that, I only get "closed captioning", "sound settings", "wireless headphones", and "accessibility & captions". 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How do I adjust color saturation/change color settings?

Do you have a Roku TV or a Roku device connected to a TV?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
liljackie
Reel Rookie

TCL Roku TV and Roku streambar 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

You have to use the TV's remote to adjust picture settings.  I assume you have the TV set to display the Streambar's input.  Pressing * on the Streambar's remote won't get you to the TV's display settings, but you should be able to press * on the TV's remote at anytime to adjust the picture settings when it's set to the Streambar's input.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.