Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jennifer83641
Reel Rookie

Re: Hisense Roku TV dark screen

Thanks for the reply. I unplugged it for almost and hour and plugged it back in. Still dark blue screen. I even tried the hard reset. Still same. The only thing I can think of is that the picture went out. Time for a new tv I guess. 

0 Kudos
BoydBennett
Reel Rookie

It’s the backlight led. Buy a tester and new strip off Amazon and fix it. There are some youtube videos on how to fix it. It cost me about $30 total to fix. 

MickeyWobble
Channel Surfer

That’s gutting to hear. 
my TV is a 2020 purchase and I consider it a budget TV but still don’t  expect it to die like that so fast or for no obvious reason like abuse. 
may I ask, how old is your tv?

kind regards 

BoydBennett
Reel Rookie

The same, Hisense 75”

Jennifer83641
Reel Rookie

It’s a 2019. Yeah for a budget tv it was great.  

0 Kudos
BoydBennett
Reel Rookie

Really easy to fix. Turn your tv on and hold a flashlight up to the screen. If you can see a picture, it’s a bad backlight led strip. Just see what model strip you need and replace it. They have them on eBay and Amazon. If you don’t want to buy the tester you can just replace them all. I fixed mine for $30 and that was with the tester. 

0 Kudos