Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zombielover233
Reel Rookie

Head phone jack on onn TV make it sound muffled unless I have it half in

I have a headphones and when I put them in all the way it makes it sound very very muffled no matter what I do I cannot seem to get it fixed the only think I can get just slightly work as if I have it slightly out but I also causes issue I just want to know if there's a way I can fix this

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Head phone jack on onn TV make it sound muffled unless I have it half in

Hi @zombielover233,

Welcome to the Roku community!

We're glad to help you with your problem with private listening with your headphones. You can restart your Roku device by unplugging the power cable, waiting a moment, and then reconnecting it. If possible, try a different pair of headphones. You can also check that your headphones are working properly by listening to them on another device, and try stopping and resuming the movie or TV show you are watching.

If the issue persists, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
zombielover233
Reel Rookie

I have tried that and it's just muffled 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @zombielover233,

Thanks for the update!

Have you tried contacting your TV manufacturer about this? If not, we would recommend doing that and reporting this. This may be related to a hardware problem. Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV.

Just get back to us and tell us how it goes.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.