Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Getting local channels usi a digital antenna on Roku tv

Jump to solution

You need to go to the settings menu from the home screen. From there go to TV inputs>Live TV>Manage channels>Hide Streaming Channels. This will hide all of the live Roku channels and will only show antenna TV. And when I want to watch live Roku TV I just go back to the settings and turn off "hide streaming channels". It took me a week to figure this out 😂

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

There may be an easier way, but  this is what worked for me 😉!! I was getting really frustrated not being able to watch the local news, but now I can ! Yay! 😂

0 Kudos
KimP
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks everyone for the quick response!  That did work to get me my local channels.  Then I went back in to turn the streaming option back on and now my HULU won't open.  I can get into roku channels, netflix, myheart, etc but cannot get Hulu to open.

Any other ideas?

My goodness, I have worked on this on and off for 2 days and am losing my patience.

Thanks

0 Kudos
KimP
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

We ended up just rebooting the system and then everything seems to work ok.  We now can get antenna and streaming without having to turn it on and off.  Thanks so much to those that helped us solve this issue!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.