Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dfresh567
Roku Guru

Does anyone have the four Roku surround sound speakers set up?

I currently have the Roku streambar Pro, and Roku bass pro along with two Roku surround sound speakers to my back left and right. Does anyone currently have a 3.1.4 set up where they have four surround sound speakers? Two in the back left and right and two more in the front left and right? what’s the experience like? Would you recommend it? Thank you. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
gillesC
Streaming Star

Re: Does anyone have the four Roku surround sound speakers set up?

Had the Streambar w/sub and 4 speakers, it was pretty good. Filled my smallish livingroom with sound, and music was very loud. I don't have the best hearing, so I can't rate the quality, but I think it was pretty good. 

I got a second Roku TV so now I have two 3.1.2s

0 Kudos
Dfresh567
Roku Guru

@gillesC Using Home monitoring system

Do you mean you had 4 Roku wireless speakers along with the sub the a streambar?

0 Kudos
gillesC
Streaming Star

Yeah, all Roku wireless. Two rear, two front wireless speakers. Roku wireless Sub and the Streambar, all together from one Roku TV.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.