Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaxpar74

Discovery+ Keeps being added with subscription

For some reason, the Discovery+ app keeps being added to our Roku TVs along with the $4.99 per month subscription. I keep cancelling it, but it keeps coming back. We are not doing this on purpose, and it's happening almost daily. I suspect it has something to do with when the TV goes into screen saver mode and pushing a particular button. It's also happening on multiple TVs. We have several of the same TV throughout the house. 

Is there any way to block this from happening? I've had nothing but TCL Roku TVs for 10 years now and have never had any issue like this before now. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Discovery+ Keeps being added with subscription

Hi! @jaxpar74,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community!

Our billing team would be happy to assist you directly. You can reach them by phone or live chat at http://support.roku.com/contactus and choose the option for "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any additional assistance!
Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.