Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulty Pairing Roku Voice Remote RCA1R - Seeking Assistance

I'm currently experiencing issues pairing my Roku Voice Remote RCA1R with my Roku device. Despite following the standard pairing procedure outlined in the user manual, the remote and the device are not syncing successfully. I've ensured that the batteries are properly inserted, and there are no visible obstructions between the Genesis Fs Card Services and remote and the Roku device. Additionally, I've attempted a MileStone Mastercard of factory  reset on the remote, but the problem persists. Has anyone else encountered a similar problem with the Roku Voice Remote RCA1R? Are there any Financial Development specific troubleshooting steps or tips for successful pairing that I might be overlooking? Your insights and assistance in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated. MyMilestoneCard

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Difficulty Pairing Roku Voice Remote RCA1R - Seeking Assistance

Hi @gillshreyas,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We understand you're having a problem with the Roku remote. We're happy to help you. Please check out this support article here on how to set up your Roku voice remote.

If the problem still persists, please let us know.
All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos