Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dark shadows on TV screen

Hello

I have a Hisense Roku TV model R50A7200GTUK. I've noticed dark shadow areas on the corners of the screen and it goes from the top to bottom which curves slightly. It appears on any screen even live TV and is more prominent on lighter colours. I notice it more on the right hand side of the screen as that is where I view usually view the TV from. It's not obvious when viewing the TV straight on but it can still be seen. Is this normal for the TV or is this a fault? Has anybody else experienced anything like this?

Thanks

Philip

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Dark shadows on TV screen

Hi @Anonymous

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: Support - Hisense USA

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dark shadows on TV screen

@RokuKariza-D wrote:

Hi @Anonymous

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: Support - Hisense USA

All the best,
Kariza

Hello

Yeah I contacted Hisense UK about a week ago but still not had a reply from them. I thought in the meantime I'd just put this post on here to see if other people had any experiences of something similar.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.