Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hillbillytoker
Channel Surfer

Continue watching showing shows I have not watched

This is getting out of hand and a privacy issue. The continue watching section on my Home Screen is showing shows I have not watched. I don’t even have the streaming apps these shows are on. But every few hours new shows keep popping up on the continue watching tab. I’ve already factory reset the tv and changed my password but it has continued. There is a huge privacy concern about this. Fix it and just delete the continue watching section. Don’t say it’s apart of the operating system because you can always roll back the firmware and remove that part of it. 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Continue watching showing shows I have not watched

We're sorry for this experience, @hillbillytoker.

May we know your device's running OS? To check, you can go to Settings > System > About.

Your response is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
hillbillytoker
Channel Surfer

I’m running 12.0.0 build 4182-93

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the follow-up, @hillbillytoker.

Options to hide this feature should be available in the 12.5 build version. Would you mind checking for an update? If the update is still unavailable on your device, this may be due to the slow rollout of the new OS version.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
hillbillytoker
Channel Surfer

Updates tv to 12.5.0 4176-93

it still showing continue watching but I’ve never had Netflix installed on this tv and it’s showing kid shows for netflix. Fix this and allow us to remove this feature entirely because it’s a privacy issue

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.