Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel is Part of My Lineup But Tile for It Doesn’t Show on Opening Screen Display

Jump to solution

I recently re-subscribed to Apple+ TV and all was normal the first week. Yesterday, I found no Apple TV tile on the opening screen. I could access it through search, but that’s a bit of a pain. The tile appears after I open Apple+ TV via search but goes away once I turn the TV off. How can I get the time to stick around?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Channel is Part of My Lineup But Tile for It Doesn’t Show on Opening Screen Display

Jump to solution

Hi @Katwoman1954,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about the behavior you've encountered with the Apple TV Plus app/channel on your Roku device.

In this case, we recommend performing a manual software update on your Roku device and seeing if something just got corrupted and is affecting your device.

Follow the steps to do so:

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll up or down and select Settings.
  3. Select System.
  4. Select System update.
  5. Select Check Now

For more detailed information, visit our Support article on updating the software on Roku streaming devices.

Also, please make sure to perform a complete system restart of your Roku device from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power > System restart (if you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step).

In addition, it would be best to reboot your modem/router to clear out any cached settings that may be contributing to the issue.

We hope this helps! Feel free to keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Channel is Part of My Lineup But Tile for It Doesn’t Show on Opening Screen Display

Jump to solution

Hi @Katwoman1954,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about the behavior you've encountered with the Apple TV Plus app/channel on your Roku device.

In this case, we recommend performing a manual software update on your Roku device and seeing if something just got corrupted and is affecting your device.

Follow the steps to do so:

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll up or down and select Settings.
  3. Select System.
  4. Select System update.
  5. Select Check Now

For more detailed information, visit our Support article on updating the software on Roku streaming devices.

Also, please make sure to perform a complete system restart of your Roku device from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power > System restart (if you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step).

In addition, it would be best to reboot your modem/router to clear out any cached settings that may be contributing to the issue.

We hope this helps! Feel free to keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.