Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stewarts45

Re: Channel Guide Info incorrect

Jump to solution

It worked thank you so much !!❤

0 Kudos
Stewarts45

Jump to solution

Zonexero it worked thank you !!❤

Slw32317
Reel Rookie

Re: Channel Guide Info incorrect (FIXED)

Jump to solution

I just selected "Scan for channels" without changing anything else and all channels are now correct.  I was also crossing my fingers…  🤞

7185D48D-AE05-4A3C-870E-13759C778E2E.jpeg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thanks all. 

It worked on my TCL Roku tv version 11.

I didn't have to Zero out the zip code, and it worked. I just changed it, and restart, set it back and did the antenna/ Live tv switch to antenna, etc.. 

Everything working fine last night and today. 

Thanks avsgunner.

Peace out. 

YamR1rider
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Indeed seems to be fixed now - just did the channel rescan on my actual zip code and all is now good. Thanks Roku guys for acknowledging and addressing the fault. 

TM3
Binge Watcher

I like to rescan my channels every few months or every year

Jump to solution

Friday. June 24, 2022---12:12 pm CST

I don't have any issues. I just want to give some feedback. I would like to tell yall that I like to rescan my channels every few months or every year.  It keeps my TV updated.

Terry Marvin (Dallas, Texas, USA)

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience while we investigated the issue.

We believe this issue is now resolved. We would recommend rebooting your Roku TV and then re-scanning for channels again to see if you are still experiencing an issue.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
scottpatrick
Reel Rookie

Re: Program guide is wrong and is listing repeated programs on the channel.

Jump to solution

My guide seems to be correct now. If this was a direct result of something your support team did to resolve the issue, many thanks to you & them!

0 Kudos
Austinsus
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Your fix does not work on my TCL Roku TVs.  My problem started a few days ago when I couldn’t see OTA channels at all for several hours.  When they finally came back up, the channel guide was jacked up. It’s really frustrating and I’m sure it resulted from your last update.  Y’all need to fix this.  ROKU tries hard but doesn’t always hit the mark.  Like tieing up OTA channels with the 100s of Live channels when you rolled them out.  That was a hot mess.  This is too. 

Austinsus
Channel Surfer

Re: Program guide is wrong and is listing repeated programs on the channel.

Jump to solution

Your tone is condescending.  While Roku may not “build” the TVs, it does control them when they come into our homes.  The last update (that happens automatically) broke the channel guide.  I didn’t have OTA channels for hours.  All my TVs are RokuTVs.  Clearly that is a mistake since Roku also seems to control my access to local channels.