Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VTO7
Reel Rookie

Cancel Culture???? Real America's Voice"

How is it that RAV is not listed as an active channel? When you click on the"Live channel guide" channel 194 (RAV) is gone! POOF!

It takes like 20 clicks to locate. This isn't user error as the channel use to be there! Since posts say I need to download other apps... yep, make it really hard for people to just open up like before. So Suttle, but extremely effective when trying to crush truth.

Very sad!

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Moat
Streaming Star

Re: Cancel Culture???? Real America's Voice"

More like someone decided it's time to take out the trash.

"...truth." 😂 

Amazing, the influence excessive dopamine has apon human perception/beliefs/behavior...

VTO7
Reel Rookie

A greater compliment I could not receive. Thank you

0 Kudos
JackD356
Binge Watcher

Funny, LIBERAL TRASH talking about trash.

Doesn't get any better than that...

0 Kudos
VTO7
Reel Rookie

The beauty of it is that most of these clowns are short on grey matter. It's fun, but after a while you just start feeling bad for them. SAD SACK OF **bleep**, you might say!

JackD356
Binge Watcher

I am still trying to figure out what "apon" means. Sounds like brain dead Biden speaking....

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.