Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mmmiles22

TCL Roku TV White Roku light on, but no picture or sound.

Hello, I have a 40” Roku TV, mode number 40S325. The other day went to turn it on and nothing. The White Roku light on the bottom of the TV is in steady. It doesn’t change when pushing buttons on the remote. There is no picture or sound at all. I’ve tried resetting the power cord, holding the reset button in for many minutes. If someone can tell me which board it is I have no problem changing it, just don’t want to order the wrong one. Thanks 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: 40S325 White Roku light on, but no picture or sound.

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @Mmmiles22!

It is highly appreciated that you've reached out to us for further assistance regarding your TCL Roku TV being unable to power on. We'd be more than happy to assist you with this.

In this case, it would be highly effective to directly reach out to your TV's manufacturer which is the TCL Support as they will be the ones who can further assist you with this. We only support the operating software of your TV and this seems to be a hardware issue that can be sorted out by their Support. 

You can also reach them by their Support contact number at 1 (877) 300-8837.

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.