smarbe2
Reel Rookie

Re: Can't pair roku speakers

Jump to solution

I have not read the entire thread but I had to plug each speaker into separate outlets (not the same plug) and then I was able to pair them. Good Luck!

0 Kudos
WadeWieser
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Thanks. I've tried that and everything else here. Still nothing.

It's been 2 months and still no email from customer support.

?????????????

0 Kudos
WadeWieser
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hi Danny. We’re almost at the 2 month mark, and still no email from Customer Support. Any updates?

Thanks

Wade

0 Kudos
WadeWieser
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hey Danny. So it's been almost 2 1/2 months and still no email from Customer Support.

Can you give me an direct email address so I can reach out?

No luck connecting to EITHER of my TCL ROKU sets. Beginning to think it's a problem with the speakers, which were purchased new.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@WadeWieser

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I've passed along your concerns to our Support team. If you don't hear from them within the next 1-2 business days, please feel free to reach out again and I'll make sure you are taken care of.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
WadeWieser
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hey again Danny. 
4 month since my first post.
4 months.
Zero emails from Roku support.

Is there actually a support department?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@WadeWieser

Thanks for the post.

It looks like we contacted you back in September and you are currently in recent contact with our Support team. We would recommend continuing to work with our Support team moving forward as they would best be able to assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
trenda

Jump to solution

I'm having this same issue and have tried all the recommended steps.  Before I return the speakers and go with a different brand, thought I'd reach out here.  Any recommendations?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @trenda,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help. Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? Can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue? In addition, kindly provide the serial number of your Roku device.

Have you tried taking a look here at our Support resources and following the steps to help resolve the issue? How to set up your Roku® wireless speakers | Roku

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
WadeWieser
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hey trenda. I would recommend going DIRECTLY thru Roku support on their website. I chatted with support here but never got an email follow-up through as promised, so emailed THEM directly thru the website and had a response in no time. They eventually exchanged my speakers for a new pair and they work great...very happy with them, so don't give up just yet!

https://support.roku.com/

0 Kudos