Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ccoulter

Can’t Find Any Good Apps after Factory reset

In order to clear cookies and caches we carried out a factory reset on our 3820X Roku device. Upon restarting and setting it up again, only 5 apps were left on the home screen (Netflix, AppleTV, Youtube, AppleMusic and Spotify). We go to add back the other apps we use like Disney, iPlayer, Prime etc and they are NO WHERE to be found in the app store, even all the search functions have disappeared. The only apps displaying are hundreds upon hundreds of the most obscure and trash looking channels? We’ve tried more factory resets, restarting, unplugging, network resets and we are still here. Any help would be appreciated because this is super frustrating. Thanks 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can’t Find Any Good Apps after Factory reset

Did you create a new Roku account?  Are you located in the US?  It sounds like your Roku account may not be associated with the correct region.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.