Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MedusaTC

Black screen of death with lines

Very dissapointed that my Roku tv has gotten the supposed “black screen of death” when I haven’t even had it a year. I haven’t damaged it at all and I’ve seen a lot of other people have this problem. The worst part is there is no real support offered. Another customer lost because of poor manufacturing. If anyone has a solution please let me know. It will turn on and only have audio even after I tried everything including full reset. It’s crazy how this has been happening to people for years and they still get away with doing this to customers. Get it together.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Black screen of death with lines

@MedusaTC, as far as I know all Roku TVs, whether made by Roku or not (and most are not), come with a 1 year warranty.  You should contact the manufacturer:

Where to get support for your Roku TV™ | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.