Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bakersdozen
Binge Watcher

BRITOX KICKS OUT ON ROKU DEVICE

I see there are others with the similiar issue that Britbox is kicking out on Roku tv; however, I do not see a posting of the explanation I received from Britbox. The two Support Rep's I chatted with stated Britbox has a fix for this issue. The fix must be approved by Roku before it is loaded. For me, this issue has been ongoing for 2 months. I do not care where the fault lies, I just want it resolved. I am tired of paying for a service I can't stream. I am ready to chunk my Sharp Roku TV and devices and try another brand.

3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: BRITOX KICKS OUT ON ROKU DEVICE

@bakersdozen

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide the Roku TV model that you are currently using and what OS that your Roku device is currently running?

With more detailed information we will be able to look into the issue further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Good luck on a fix.  When I got ahold of roku and 46 minutes of them having me do what I had already done (I'm not an idiot) they said to get ahold of britbox, it was not their problem.  

0 Kudos
bakersdozen
Binge Watcher

Danny,

Thank you for getting back to me.  My Sharp Roku TV Model # is LC-55LB481U and the software version is 11.0.0 build 4193-34. 

bakersdozen
0 Kudos